Number of Destinations
Quality of Food

DO NOT USE FLORIDA RED LINE.I purchased a $45 ticket on-line through BusBud to travel from Miami to Sarasota, FL at 12 noon on 01/30/2016 I arrived at the pick-up area at the Bayfront Plaza at 11:30 AM.

Although Florida Red Line says they were there for other passengers and waited until noon, I never saw a vehicle saying Florida Red Line. The confirmation from BusBud said that the buses are sometimes late due to bad weather or heavy traffic, so I waited until 12:15 to call the Florida Red Line. The “customer service” staff very rudely said that the bus had been there, did not see me (although I was the only one standing there with a big suitcase), and so they left. No other bus was available.

I had to take a $30 taxi to the Miami Airport and rent a car at $125 for the day and drive myself to Sarasota. I made three to four subsequent phone calls to Florida Red Line to request a refund of the $45 ticket. Although I was both professional and polite in my requests, I was rudely rebuffed each time and Florida Red Line refused to make the refund. In conclusion, Florida Red Line’s service is substandard in every respect.

When I told the Florida Red Line representative that they could expect a negative review from me, the agent said he didn’t care and that “people do it all the time”.Obviously, repeat business is not a priority for this company.

Review about: Florida Red Line Shuttle Shuttle Service.

Reason of review: No service provided for money paid and no refund..

Had an Experience with Florida Red Line Shuttle?

Comments

Fullerton, California, United States #1266231

Why do people mistake not hearing what they want to hear, in some cases the truth as "Rude"?